LEGAL & AFFILIATE DISCLAIMER
Any and all information on this website is provided for informational purposes only. DO NOT use the information on this website to diagnose and/or treat a health problem or disease. None of any of the material presented here is intended to be an alternative to advice provided by your physician or any other healthcare professional. Always speak with your physician prior to taking any medications, nutritional supplements, vitamins, herbal supplements, or homeopathic supplements, and/or prior to using any treatment for a medical condition. If you suspect that you potentially have any health problems, contact your provider immediately. Do not delay in seeking professional medical advice or disregard a health-care provider’s advice because of something you may have read on this website. Your reading of any information provided here does not create a doctor/patient relationship between yourself and Dr. King. Any information and/or statements regarding medications or supplements has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and is not intended to diagnose, treat, prevent, or cure disease or ailment.
- While Dr. Noelle King is a licensed practitioner, unless you have been a patient in her office or over a secure telemedicine call, she is not your doctor. Always contact and consult a credited physician before making any changes to your personal care.
- Your privacy is an overwhelming priority. None of your information will be sold or relayed to any other entity without your knowledge and permission, and it is all kept secure through encryption and an overabundance of security measures.
- The content of the pages contained within this website is for your general information and use only. All content is subject to change without notice.
- Neither Dr. King nor any third parties associated with her or this site provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, efficiency, timeliness, performance, wholeness, safety, or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information, materials, or links on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which Dr. King nor any of her team shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to Dr. Noelle King. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance, photography, and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited.
- Any trademarks reproduced on this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, Dr. King or her associates are acknowledged on the website.
- Any unauthorized use of this website may result in a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offense.
- Occasionally this website may include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not denote that Dr. King endorses said websites, and she has no responsibility for the content of the linked sites or any further links they may include within.
- King and DrNoelleKing.com are under no obligation to screen or monitor content, but we retain the right to include, edit or remove any content at any time without notice.
You should assume that DrNoelleKing.com is an affiliate for providers of goods and services sometimes mentioned in our content. I may be compensated when you purchase from a provider, but at no point will any recommendation of goods and services be compromised for financial gain. Only goods and services provided by affiliates I know and trust will be offered and/or recommended, and none will be presented which I don’t wholeheartedly believe will benefit you.
- Name and/or company name if applicable.
- Contact information including physical address, email address, and phone number.
- Contact information for your emergency contact.
- Demographic information such as zip code, preferences, and interests.
Other information relevant to customer surveys, offers and/or preferences may be requested on occasion. We may require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping.
- Improvements upon our products and services.
- Promotional emails about new products, practices, special offers, or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
- The rare occasions of market research. We may contact you by email, phone, mail, or fax. The information collected may be used to customize the website according to your interests.
Everyone involved with DrNoelleKing.com, including but not limited to Dr. King herself, is committed to ensuring that your information is entirely secure. In order to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure we have put in place appropriate physical, electronic, and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure any and all information we collect online. Like everyone else on the internet, this site does utilize cookies.
Cookies are small files which asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added, and the cookie helps analyze web traffic and lets your computer know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you specifically as an individual user of your computer. These applications gather and store information about your preferences so the site can tailor its operations to your specific needs, likes and dislikes. This site uses traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyze data about webpage traffic and improve our website for idealized usage for our patients. This information is only used for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system. The only thing the cookies do is enable us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer, and data contained within, or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. However, doing so may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website’s full abilities and utilities.
You may choose at any time to limit or restrict the collection and/or use of your personal information. If you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by clicking “unsubscribe” at the bottom of email correspondence, or by contacting us directly. We will never sell, distribute, or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so.